1 Bunch gongura/ Kenaf leaves
10 to 12 green chilies (as per taste)
Salt to taste
11/2 tsp Red chilly powder
1/2 cup Gingile oil/sesame oil/nuvvula nune
1 Big onion
2 Tbs senagapappu/bengalgram dal/chanadal
1 Tbs minappappu/split black gramdal/uraddal
1 Tsp aavalu/mustard seeds
1/2 tsp menthi podi/fenugreek powder
1.Wash and chop gongura/ Kenaf leaves and keep aside.
2.Heat oil in a pan and add mustard seeds.
3.When it splutters add uraddal and chanadal.
4.Add red chillies and fry them.
5. Now add cut onions and fry it.
6. When onions are half fried add gongura leaves and fry.
7. Add salt, green chillies and fenugreek powder.
8. Mix well and add red chilly powder.
9. Cook them until it is done.